- Fertilizer – Fertilizer will help add nutrients when soil is depleted.
- Topsoil – Make sure you choose a quality topsoil for gardens or shrubbery areas.
- Aeration – This helps your lawn become healthier when applied properly.
- Mowing – Make sure to keep up with regular mowing for a cleaner look.
- Watering – Water all plants and grassy areas as needed to keep them healthy.
Weeding – Strip the area of all weeds, including roots, even if that means taking off the top six inches.Then rototill to a depth of at least six inches to loosen compaction and improve drainage